Saturday, June 13, 2009

3 praises and 1 complaint about the Ghetto

So, today I got my hair cut and colored by one of my moms friends. She was so nice, as was everyone else in the salon as well as the workers in the stores in the same complex. My hair cut is so cute. The color and highlights are perfect, and it cost $80 for a cut, color, and highlight (which is less than half of what I would normally pay.) So, in other words, I love my hair.
As for the complaint... Well, I drive my car everywhere, I am not careful. I have a couple little scratches, but nothing big. But today, while I was parked in the ghetto for two hours... I get side swiped. So sad.... But I love my hair!

PS... if you are willing to brave the ghetto and park a couple rows out... the lady that did my hair was wonderful! (and cheap)

No comments: